Availability: In stock
Nice Ice N25 - Countertop Ice Machine 25kg output
25kg output per 24 hours. 5kg storage bin.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Produces 25kg of ice in 24 hours period
- Supplied with scoop and installation kit
- Adjustable feet for easy levelling
- Approximate ice dimensions: 40(H) x 28(W)mm
- Power: 230V, 200W, 0.9A
- 5kg bin capacity (not refrigerated)
- High quality insulation
- Auto cut off when bin is full.
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Automatically diagnoses any faults
- Auto fill - requires plumbing into a mains water connection
- Ambient temperature 15C - output 25kg/24hr
- Prices do not include shipping to your destination.
- Shipping charges will be quoted within 24 hours once your order is finalised.
The Nice Ice 25kg commercial ice machine is the perfect ice maker for ensuring a reliable source of quality bullet-shaped ice.
Whether you're using the ice for blended coffees or cocktails, this mains water fed ice machine works effortlessly to keep up with demand.The compact countertop design helps to you to position the machine exactly where its needed.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
This unit requires a mains water connection.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
"This ice machine works very well in my restaurant. Very reliable and compact machine - makes lovely bullet ice for my drinks which takes a while to melt compared to the square ice i previously was buying."
5kg storage bin - larger than competitor machines.
The generously-sized ice storage container makes access effortless and gives ice on demand during busy times. Bullet shaped ice melts slowly in drinks compared to cubed iced.
Each 12 minute cycle produces 12 cubes of ice with unique paddle system. On board technology monitors the machine continually and advises of any fault on the front control panel.
Supplied with installation kit and handy ice scoop.Please note: this model drains via gravity - no drain pump supplied. An optional drain pump (AF309) is required if installing this unit lower than the drain standpipe.Please note: limescale can cause serious damage to your ice machine. We recommend a water filter is fitted to reduce limescale and maintain ice quality.Maximum ambient temperature: 38C.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)