Availability: In stock
Manitowoc NEO Integral Storage Ice Maker 145kgs GM863
Output: 132kg/24hr. Model: UD0310A
PRICE ON APPLICATIONEmail me price
- Front breathing design allows for installation under counter or as a built-in unit
- Power indicator illuminates once pressed so that operators can see at a glance if the machine is in ice making mode
- Delay feature allows users to make ice only when needed, reducing water and energy costs
- Clean button indicates when the machine is in a cleaning cycle
- Full bin indicator
- Easy access angled door makes scooping ice easier
- Air-cooled as standard
- Dice cube size as standard
- Prices do not include shipping to your destination.
- Shipping charges will be quoted within 24 hours once your order is finalised.
Efficient, functional and with a huge 45kg capacity ice bin, the Manitowoc NEO ice machine is an advanced, class leading ice maker designed to be used in the most demanding of commercial environments such as stadiums, canteens, educational establishments and large restaurants.
The NEO provides crystal clear, dice shaped ice consistently whilst using less energy and water than other comparable ice makers in its class.
Designed in conjunction with professional caterers, the Manitowoc includes a removable ice bin and air filter, making the unit easy to empty and clean, whilst the ice is easily accessible with the angled access door.
Includes energy efficient "delay" mode, meaning ice production can be suspended as required, saving water, energy and money.Please note: limescale can cause serious damage to your ice machine.
We recommend a water filter is fitted to reduce limescale and maintain ice quality.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)