Availability: In stock
Lincat VF62281_G500 FriFri Vision 622 Electric Free-standing Twin Tank Fryer - 2 Baskets
2 x 12.5 - 14.5 Litres - 600mm wide - 2 x 15.0 kW
- Producing consistently perfect, great tasting fried food has never been so effortless
- Vertically coiled element for greater surface contact with oil, delivering fast recovery and preventing oil from scorching and degrading
- 19 preset cooking programmes make it easy to assign menu items
- Twin tanks offer the versatility to cook different foods simultaneously and optional twin pumps help cater for special dietary requirements
- Integral gravity filtration extends oil life by up to 75 saving you money on oil purchase and disposal costs.
- Available with optional LiftFri (C) automatic basket lifting system for failsafe frying
- Pressed tank for strength and durability. Radiused corners for easy cleaning. Hinged elements with two tilt positions for draining and cleaning
- Prices do not include shipping to your destination.
- Shipping charges will be quoted within 24 hours once your order is finalised.
Do you sometimes wish that your fryer could take on some of the hard work for you If so, youll love the adaptive cooking technology and 19 pre-set cooking programmes of the FriFri 2 x 15kW Vision 622 Twin Tank Free Standing Fryer.
It means you can have your most inexperienced staff operating it and still achieve perfect, great tasting fried food.
Whats more, the dual independently controlled tanks mean you can quickly cook deliciously crispy fish, chips or chicken without any flavour transfer between tanks.
Designed to be strong and durable, the sophisticated Vision 622s digital control maintains the oil to within a degree of your desired temperature, and also boasts adaptive cooking technology, which automatically adjusts cooking times to suit batch size.
Ideal for both fine dining and quick service restaurants, high power elements reduce the heat up and recovery time of the oil, increasing the output of food, while the fryer comes with a vertically coiled element for greater surface contact with oil, which delivers fast recovery and prevents the oil from scorching and degrading.
Then theres the integral gravity filtration, which extends oil life by up to 75 and saves you money.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)