Availability: In stock
- Best in class energy efficiency
- Compact footprint - ideal for small workspaces
- Plumbs into mains water - inlet water hose NOT supplied.
- Easy to descale and service.
- Electronic control with easy to read indicators
- Made from high grade stainless steel
- Stainless steel inner tank.
- Immediate Draw Off: 10 Litres<
- Output Per Hour: 35 Litre
- Cups Per Hour: 156
- 13 amp plug fitted
- Detachable drip tray included
- Prices do not include shipping to your destination.
- Shipping charges will be quoted within 24 hours once your order is finalised.
The Easy EB10 hot water boiler is a impressive compact 10 litre automatic fill water boiler.
Made completely from stainless this water boiler is not only value for money but is good for the energy efficiency. This model is electronically controlled and easy to descale and maintain also this appliance is plumbed into the water mains so no need to keep checking for water.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
This unit requires a mains water connection.
"Brilliant compact water boiler which was perfect for our busy cafe. Had a manual fill one previously but this plumb in model is so much easier to use for staff. "
With an impressive output of 35 litres (around 150 cups of tea) every hour, the Easy EB10 automatic fill water boiler is ideal for front of house use in restaurants, cafes, hotels or anywhere that requires a reliable source of piping hot water on tap.
Stylish non drip tap allows user to switch between constant and controlled flow of water, and a fast heat up from cold of approximately 31 minutes to 96C.
Easy to use control panel.
The stylish design includes a front mounted digital control panel which allows you to precisely adjust the temperature, whilst also providing instant feedback on the status of the machine.
Plumb in model.
Simply connect to mains water and flick the switch. The water boiler manages water levels and heating efficiently and only as needed making it very energy efficient.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)