Availability: In stock
Lincat SLI42 Silverlink 600 Electric Counter-top Induction Hob - 4 Zones
- Four cooking zones for high output. Highly responsive and controllable cooking method.
- High power - delivers almost twice the cooking power of a similarly rated gas hob, whilst saving energy
- Boost function delivers power when its most needed
- Designed to perfectly blend in with other products from the Silverlink 600 series
- Pan detection function cuts power when no pan is present, cutting running costs and creating a safer, more comfortable working environment.
- Automatic heat up function switches to a preset power level after full power heat up
- 6mm thick high impact resistant ceramic glass ceramic surface will withstand hard knocks and is easy to clean
- Easy to use rotary controls complete with LED display of power level. Easy to change filter, built into the base of the unit. Powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection for long service life
Embrace the energy efficient power of the Silverlink 600 Electric Induction Hob, which typically delivers 90 efficiency when compared with a solid electric hot plate at 55 and gas hob at 50.
An added efficency is that ventilation and air conditioning costs can also be reduced, as the heat is generated in the pan instead of the hob surface, focusing energy where its needed, and not wasting it into the kitchen.
The four cooking zones of this model are made for power and high output.
Its a highly responsive and controllable cooking method which delivers almost twice the cooking power of a similarly rated gas hob.
The boost function delivers even more power when its most needed.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)