Availability: In stock
Lincat OE7211 Opus 400mm x 737mm Clam Griddle Steel Plate
- Precise thermostatic temperature control for consistent results and economical operation
- Independently controlled cooking zones for greater flexibility and economy during quieter periods
- Digital timer on each clam plate ensures repeatable results
- Large fat collection drawer means uninterrupted cookingWide fat drainage hole for ease of operation and cleaning
- PTFE non-stick sheets on each clam plate
- 15mm stainless steel griddle plate for easy cleaning
- 12mm hard anodised aluminium clam plate provides even heat distribution
- Clam top automatically adjusts to suit the thickness of the food being cooked
The Lincat OE7211 is from the Opus 700 range. This electric counter top clam griddle has a flat steel plate and has independently controlled cooking zones. Thermostatic control from 50 - 250C (flat plates) and 50 - 300C (ribbed plates), the large fat collection drawer and wide fat drainage hole add to the excellence of this clam griddle.
The Lincat Opus 700 griddle has a 15mm thick steel griddle plate to assure even heat distribution and the independently controlled heating zones are for economy during quiet periods. Thermostatic control ensures consistent results; the clam top automatically adjusts to suit the thickness of the food being cooked just add to the many excellent features of this Lincat clam griddle.
The OPUS 700 range is high quality, prime cooking equipment designed, developed and manufactured by Lincat to meet the needs of the busiest commercial kitchen. OPUS 700 combines powerful performance with outstanding reliability. Strong, durable, fully welded stainless steel construction and sleek, seamless design lines feature strongly within this comprehensive and highly cost-effective package. This range is easy to clean and provides unrivalled flexibility too. Floor-standing models are fitted with castors, as standard, for easy maneuverability. The practicality of OPUS 700 is matched by its outstanding productivity. Measuring 700mm front-to-back with extended hob, OPUS 700 delivers all the capacity and power you need without eating up valuable floor space.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)