Availability: In stock
Foster MBCFT100 Modular Blast Chiller/Freezer
Foster MBCFT100 description,
- 700mm door width
- White laminated exterior, interior and door
- White control panel
- MBCFT models are supplied complete with 25mm floor and are suitable for occasional blast freezing and non-ground floor sites
- Freezing capacity: from 70C to -18C in less 240 minutes within specifications
- Chilling capacity: 70C to 3C in 90 minutes within specifications
- Entry temperature or up to 90C for chilling
- Anti condensation heater to control panel recommended where products are installed in an ambient below 15C e.g. Prep rooms
- Condensing Unit: All models supplied less condensing unit for remote application. Separate electrical supply required for condensing unit (3 phase + neutral) - (Contact for more details)
- Dimensions: 2350(H) x 1350(W) x 1330(D)*mm
- *Depth without control panel 1200mm*
- Maximum trolley dimensions: 690 x 1040 x 1890mm
- Electrical supply: 230V/50Hz/1
- Chilling capacity:75 KG
- Trolley capacity: 1
- Refrigerant: R404a
- Finish: White
- Unpacked weight: 790 KG
The Foster MBCT100 modular blast chiller/freezer range has been intended to handle the requirements of any busy establishment. This unit allows you to be in complete control of the cook and chill process.
This Fosters in-built easy touch control panel means you just have to press the fantastically designed colour coded cycle and you are all ready to go. This unit can blast chill from +70 o C to + 3 o C in only 90 minutes. The innovative air circulation system ensures chilling it optimized to protect your food. The cooling fan cuts off when the door is open saving money and energy.
- MBCF models are supplied complete with 25mm floor and are suitable for occasional blast freezing and non-ground floor sites
- Control panel sprayed white
- Capacity 75kg. Chilling capacity 70oC to 3oC in less than 90 minutes within specifications. Entry temperature or up to 90oC for chilling. Freezing capacity from 70oC to -18oC in less than 240 minutes within specifications
- Anti Condensation heater to control panel recommended where products are installed in an ambient below 15oC e.g. Prep rooms
- Condensing Unit: All models supplied less condensing unit for remote application. Separate electrical supply required for condensing unit (3 phase + neutral).
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Check Door Size
Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing - this item is large and may not fit through standard doorways.
Questions & Answers
|warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Power||13 amp plug fitted|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum)||-|
|Net Capacity (Litres)||-|
Other products from this line (View all)