Availability: In stock
Blaze 23 Litre Twin Basket Single Tank Gas Fryer - Natural Gas
90,000 BTU, 3 Burners.
- 2 baskets, single tank fryer
- 90,000 BTU power output with fast heat up and recovery
- 23 litre tank with 3 burners
- Vertical burners and baffle design to improve efficiency
- All stainless-steel construction
- Thermostatic temperature control between 60c and 240c
- Reliable American Robertshaw gas control valves for best performance
- Designed in America for high output reliability
- 4 Adjustable legs for easy levelling.
- 2x Heavy duty fryer baskets with basket hanger
- Temperature limit (240c) and gas supply cut-off if pilot goes out for safety
- Large cold zone to prevent scorching of food particles at the bottom
- 1¼” drain cock for easy drainage of oil
- 1/2 inch BSP gas connection.
The Blaze single tank, twin basket gas fryer offers unbeatable value for money and is the ideal fryer for busy takeaways, restaurants and catering establishments.
Constructed from high quality components throughout, including stainless steel body and famous American Robershaw gas control valves, it offers a simple yet highly robust design. Whether you're cooking fish, chips, onion rings or chicken, these high output fryer makes it much easier to keep up with demand.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
"Absolutely thrilled with my new gas fryer. Performance is perfect for my busy takeaway and price was cheaper than buying a second hand Pitco Fryer. Couldn't be happier!"
Full Port Drain Valve.
The full port drain valve makes draining used oil a quick and easy process - especially at the end of service or for regular oil changes.
Wire Mesh Fryer Baskets
Two wire mesh fryer baskets allow you to cook different products simultaneously, while the coated handles ensure heat protection and user comfort.
Three Tube Burners.
Three 30,000 BTU heating tubes provide outstanding power to keep up with busy fried food orders.
The basket hangers allow you to hang your basket on the side of the tank to cool/drain excess oil while you complete other tasks.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)